Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Soul Deep

It is my feeling and belief and there are situations and experiences being presented to us and through us, just now, that are 'forcing our hand', so to speak.  

Just maybe, the big picture of all that is going on within each of us and around each of us is here asking (forcing) us to uncover, discover, recover and create a better way and a better world going forward.  

We all have our 'stuff'.  Our life is full of living.  There are many different ways to live.  We experience some of the same ways differently.  Our lives and way of life changes many times throughout our lifetime.

If it is meant to be, there is nothing that will stop it.  If it's not meant to be, there is nothing that will make or allow it to happen.  There are different versions to just about everything..  A lot of us do not see until we 'see'.  

May you be open to 'what is' as you be mindful of how You are experiencing same.  

As we live in our own truth and love, it supports and encourages others to do the same.  We can create 'safe places' for each other to be who we are and let love preside.  

Until we all claim our 'stuff' and reorganize and clean out [add and subtract] to create higher, more fun versions of same, we remain in the way that once worked for us but no longer does.

I heard myself think, with an actual possible hurricane knocking on my door, to go 'soul deep'.  That is what I am open to do.  I am not going to be focused on what may or may not happen (while prepared as possible).  I choose to focus on my loving and trusting experience of 'what is' now.  

Oh yes, we all have our 'stuff'.  May you ask yourself what do You want to do about You(rs).

May You, perhaps, choose to go 'soul deep'.   SOul Deep   Whatever that means to You to honor everything You as you uncover, discover, recover and create a best way, just now, for You.

Life is stirred up with a lot of unknowns which creates possibilities we have never thought of or experienced before.  Best time ever to do just this.  Go You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment