Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 6, 2022

Inside Out

Life is rearranging itself in big ways and also rearranging most of us, if not all of us, in big ways too.  Individually and together.  From the inside out.  

This just may be what is being asked of us and best for us.  

I imagine this pendulum that is so far the opposite of what we have been living - with 'the elephant in the room' and 'dirt swept under the rug'.  We have been living in a truth that we were/are ignoring, not aware of, didn't/don't know how to handle, and, most likely, other reasons as well.  

The pendulum is way on the other side of where it was and we are being asked (maybe even forced) to witness, feel, and participate in this swing from what was to what is to what will be.

The pendulum will eventually find its middle and so will our world and each of us; through new paths and ways and through living in our truth aware, out loud and, oh I so hope, through love and unity.

It is time.  It is now.  It is asking.  We are the witnesses and the ones, here now, participating in the way we know.  

May we be open to knowing our best, most loving and helpful way.

Deal with the 'elephants' and clean 'the dirt under the rug' so to speak.

We do this by living in our truth as lovingly and openly as possible.  From what is inside of us out.  

We are living in this 'truth' whether we are participating genuinely or not.  The truth still remains for us to realize it head on.  I find it is best and most forthright through love. 

When I speak my truth through love to the situation, experience, relationship that it involves, I open doors, windows and roofs for myself.  I, just by being me, invite others to do the same.  We all do.

May you speak your truth through love direct to the situation, experience, and/or relationship involved.

May you realize that when you become brave enough to share your vulnerability and real feelings from the inside of you out - doors, windows and roofs open up and processes this energy from its origin to where it is best now and going forward. 

In living through our truth, lovingly as possible, it creates the most magical and life altering blessings and ways of being in this thing called life.  

The way(s) of life are being recreated.  May you tap into You and let You out.     

We are living in this truth that is present anyway so we might as well live in it wholly, mindfully, real to it and present in it.  That's the way we get the life we want done.  

Praying and believing in us all to live in the magic that is each one of us.    You. You. You and You.  

Your truth.  Your love.  Your experience.  Your openness to understand another's different from You.

Inside Out.  May you get in the swing of this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment