Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Experience This

I have many conversations regarding how we humans are experiencing our world and our lives just now.  There is a general consensus of more trying than triumph often.  

We are growing into a new way of being and it surely is not always easy.  Much is changing.  Little things that were commonplace and big things that there is very little clarity of.  In between things that once was the status quo is neither 'status-ing' or 'quo-ing'.  

Some of us thrive in it in some ways.  Some of us are lost in it in other ways.  Some of us are overwhelmed.  Some of us stand stronger than ever.  All of us are touched by the past couple of years and today.

A lot of Life has dramatically changed and is changing.  What will be is often questioned.  What is happening now brings up change, requests alteration and creates the experience of ulterior (hidden, concealed, guarded) situations. 

What came from a conversation regarding current unhappiness, unease and uncertainty, I felt to offer here.  

So here goes:

May you be with your feelings just now.  Honor yourself.  Love yourself.  Send Love to every cell in your body.  Breathe.  Be aware of your breath going in and out. Notice if your breath is cooler going in and warmer coming out.     

Our world is in a deep state of unrest.   There are priorities being questioned.  There is a feeling of overwhelm.  Our brains are often on overload.  Information and opposing information is readily available; at our fingertips; in our face.  Many questions and situations are coming at us and through us head on.   

And it just may be the greatest time ever to choose differently.  Create differently.   Live anew.  

May you ask yourself what You want.  What is one thing you can do now that fills you up in a feel good way.  One thing that you can do that feels true to You and as You.  What is one thing you can choose that ignites your soul and lets your spirit, the real You, fly.   

Some say it is the darkest before the light. 

I embrace You.  I care.  You are lovable.  You have amazingness inside of You.  You have beauty inside of You.  You're strong. You're gentle. You matter.  You are a gift to many.  

May you give the gift of You, your love, to You.  

You will blossom.  You are growing.  Look how far you've come.  Look how much you have already survived. 

Maybe you are tired. Let yourself be what You are with your love gifting itself to You.  It is time to be free to Just Be U; to just be who You are.   Trust divine timing.  Open to the divine way.  Divine love.   Divine You.  I bow my head and honor You.   

God bless You and walk with You.  Let your loving truth and trust in the process of you and tap into and flow with the process of life.   What is real for You, as you learn to accept it and live in life fully, opens the greatest paths forward for You.

As we all live in our best paths forward through rawness, vulnerability, love and allowance, so many new doors and paths will open for the way of our world.

Hang in.  Hang loose.  Open up.  Surrender.  Let go.  Stay true.  Experience 'what is' through your most loving way.  

We are here for 'show' in a way that 'allows to be seen', to 'make known', to 'express'.  We are here for the experience of truthful and raw experiences lived fully and in real time open and loving.  

None of us leave here unscathed.  Get on with and into the learning/lessons truly and fully.  As you live in the vibration of what is your truth through your love, you create an opening for others to do the same.  

I'm reminded of the saying 'We are all just walking each other home'.  Through this journey, living in and through our reality is our superpower.  It is the strongest life force there is.

There is magic in this; yours, mine and ours.  

I experience my own unease, distress and overwhelm.  I am honoring where I am believing in the beauty that I know, that I have seen, that I have been and that I will be.  I invite my loving truth. 

May we stay steady with our truth.  With every emotion that comes up, allow it and add love to it.  This just may be the greatest of life and living we are here to experience.  

Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment