Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 27, 2022

Blank

I sit here at my desk with a blank mind and as a willing participant.

I have not a thought on what to share.  I am realizing that I am hopeful that it could be something fun, meaningful, helpful or all of the above.

I am noticing that I seem to be collecting a few ribbons because I find them too pretty to throw away; as they come from parcels I have ordered online.  

Here at my desk, I have a shimmery lime green.  On top of my refrigerator I have a shiny teal blue.  I just received a black and white silk and soft ribbon today and I ended up not throwing it away but putting it around my beautiful silver panther's neck... now that it is winter time.  Ha.

Seeing just a pop of color here and there makes me smile.  It feels good to smile.  Smiling produces feel good chemical messages from the brain and who doesn't like feel good things.  I have read that even just making a smile, whether there is a reason to or not, opens us up to many healthy benefits and I think a smile looks good on everyone.  Smiles are the contagions that, perhaps, could be fun, meaningful and helpful to us all.  

May you smile.

May you be open to realizing things, people and places that make and support your smile.

Smile.  It looks good on You.

Whether you have a reason to smile or just to have your face do a 'blank' smile, invite those happy hormones to flow.

Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment