Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Changes.  Changes here.  Changes there.  Changes Changes everywhere.  Serious stuff.  Great stuff.  Trying stuff.  Difficult stuff.  Big stuff.  Little Stuff.  Sometimes tons of little stuff.  Open to stuff.   Let go of stuff.  Create stuff.

I am stuffed.  Ha.

Throughout the day, I am realizing the stuff that is different in many of our every day lives and ways of life.  The stuff people are feeling.  The stuff people are experiencing.  The demands.  The frustrations.  The joy.  The new.  The old but still different.  Every.  Day.  Changes.  

Great change is upon us.

I started with the word 'change' thinking about the big change in weather in many places.  I know my body feels the big change in temperatures and it takes a bit (days) for my body to acclimate.  I feel it.  There is an achiness and discomfort with my body's inability, just now, to easily adapt and keep going.  It is a process for me.  I am still learning to honor it.  I'm honoring it better than I ever have (I think) and it is still a process and a prayer.

Whatever changes you are experiencing, may you know that you are still and always will be You.  You can always choose You.  It is ok to still care for others and care for yourself through everything.  

We can fight it.  We can ignore it.  We can embrace it.  We can (fill in the blank).  

I find myself having a conversation with myself to find the best and easiest way/reaction to make it as gentle on myself as possible.  To flow.  To trust.  

May you flow with what is.  Trust the process of life.  Trust yourself that when there is something you need to do, you will know what it is and be able to do it.

Notice now in this moment, what is the truth.  100% for certain; for sure truth.  What is happening in this moment.  How are you feeling...  What do you need...  Is there one thing you feel or think to do and want to and can...   Does the most productivity come from doing nothing just now...

Are you okay...  Are you okay even if you don't feel okay...  Are you really being You...  Are you doing your best with what you know and with what is going on...  Are you living in your truth...  Are you letting your love participate...

These are my best ways of dealing with change(s) that may feel not so easy to deal with.  

When it's a happy change, we don't often question it.  When it is a no fun at all change, we often question and challenge it; not wanting to accept it.

Just what if the change is closing one door to make room for others to open.  If this is happening, walk as honestly, open, trusting and true through your own love as possible.

Y Y Yes UUUU Cc Cc Can.  I believe in You.  

Your great wisdom is always with You.  Invite it up and out.  

Carry it through any and all Ch Ch Ch Changes.

You are worth it.  Our world is worth it to let it change and bring our openness to ride with it.  As we ride with it supporting each other and ourselves, the best doors to change open up.  

Just what if on the other side of change, some of your greatest ever experiences await You...  You being You as often and as much as possible is what we are being asked (forced) to do just now.  Maybe 'this' is the greatest show on earth.  

May it be so.  It is so.  If we open to participating for it to be so.

Boom.  Bam.  Pow.  May we do this together helping each other out.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment