Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Feel

“Whenever you think or you believe or you know, you’re a lot of other people: but the moment you feel, you’re nobody but yourself.”  E. E. Cummings


What my 'takeaway' from this quote is that as we think, believe or gain knowledge, a lot of it can come from outside sources.  How we were raised, the schooling we experienced, where we grew up, how we grew up, with who we grew up and what we have lived through and how we reacted through learning, growing and becoming.


How we really feel internally, sitting with our silence, how we instinctually relate is who we really are.


Gather, watch, listen, learn and respond.  Is it uplifting and loving or something else...  If it is not uplifting you then it is not the you that you were born to be.


May you walk yourself 'home' to You.


Perhaps, hold the little child within you that is/was you [with who you are now and the 'tools' you have now as an adult that you had no understanding of as a child] and walk in unison (fully united) and live in the loving, whole truth of awesome You.


Feel.  You are love(d).  


May you feel the love that you are and that is You.


You matter.  I care.  I so wish for You to live through the awesome and innate knowing that is You(rs); especially if this is what you wish for Yourself.


May you feel the 'present' that is You; underneath it all and/or above it all; through it all.  




No comments:

Post a Comment