Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, October 2, 2022

Commonality

“There is nothing more important than family.”

I have been hearing this and saying this most of my life.   

Is it true to You?

Family certainly can bless us so deeply.   Family can give me a feeling of safety and belonging.    Family can make us proud and, together, we can create a lot of fun times and share a lot of laughter.  I truly appreciate, love, enjoy, have great pride in and have been uplifted and cared for by my family.   

Family is a blessing as, most often, they know many sides of us.  They love us.  They have been with us through so many chapters of our lives.   

Family members can have many different and individual opinions of us and how we live our lives.   

How we live our lives can, perhaps, affect family members the most.    

As family, we are often the ones to step in and step up when a family member is in need.    

Yes.   Family can be on the top of who is in our lives and who is important to us.   

And Friends can be the family members we choose to invite in.    

We can also create a family within ourselves.  Our heart, mind, body and soul - when lived in unity and through love, this systemic unique network of who we are can be divinely inspiring, transpiring, engaging and lift us to the heights we are born to live.   

Family.  Familia.  Common attitudes, interests, characteristics, features, properties.

May you feel unity with what takes You higher.






No comments:

Post a Comment