Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 19, 2020

Sky Kisses Back

I am going (in the picture) to [what would be] the northeast blue and yellow/orange sky!   Anyone else?!   Ha. Lol.  That is one serious cloud. !!  Spooky.  Yikes.  

The fall sky has been amazing and constantly changing.  In one day, heck, one hour, I can see dramatic blue and colorful skies to dark and stormy skies to not being able to see outside of my window because of the thick fog. 

It could, perhaps, be said about 2020 also.  This has been one heck of a year.  It started off one way and definitely, without a doubt, went a whole new way that none of us could have foreseen or imagined.  And, this is, probably, a beautiful thing.  I surely would not have wanted to know ahead of time the contrast and change and depth of it all that was to come.

I feel it's extra important to be kind to yourself and extra gentle on yourself and others.  This has been a 'traumatic', 'dramatic',   who am I now   kind of year.

There is a new world.  Perhaps, a 'smaller' world.  A united world.  A divided world.  Much is coming up individually and collectively for us to process.

May we bring our true and caring self into it and respond in your best way possible to it all.

It is okay to be exactly where you are.  Breathe.  Be in this breath.  Feel.  Feel within and outside of yourself.  Respond from the part of you that you enjoy the best.  

May you trust yourself that when it is time for you to make a move, you will be ready and know what to do. 

Send your love deep within yourself and into every cell and 'kiss back' everything into the world that you want to create and live in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment