Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 9, 2020

Childhoodship

I have been avoiding myself in regards to this blog as, while I was enjoying and grateful for this experience, it goes deep for me and I am truly feeling uncertain that I have the energy, strength and words to complete what I am feel myself wanting to share and/or being called to share. 

Magnesium.  The simple subject is magnesium.  One of my current paths, signs and experiences that feel like they are aligned run deep, are exciting and also flabbergasting.   

It is often said to start at the beginning so...

It started in my childhood   I would get huge discomfort and stomach pains immediately after sitting down at the table and eating a meal    During this discomfort and pain, I would find myself sitting still [as calmly and quietly as possible] amidst the pain and breathe and hope/pray for it to stop.     

I don't remember when this stopped but it did   Until now.   The same exact feeling and experience is coming up again for me and on a very regular basis.  

I ask others ‘What is it you can’t stomach?’ when I hear them tell me they are having discomfort and/or pain in their stomach   I know the microbiome and the health of it is a big topic of research and discussion just now by many scientists and healers   Many are saying that an unhealthy and/or unbalanced gut microbiome is what is leading most to dis-ease.  Mostly through inflammation; always inflammation.      

Recently, something inside of me told me to take magnesium.  When I started to research this, this is where it got very interesting to me    

Being interested and as thorough in investigating as Sherlock Holmes, one thing lead to another   I took snapshots of my journey.  I hope to relate them here.  Bear with me, please.  Perhaps, think of or allow young, little You to be present.

First thing I went to was 'magnesium deficiency'.  It read immediately that deficiency in magnesium leads to cold hands and feet.  Raynaud's Phenomenon is also possible.  This affects the circulation to our extremities and can create pain, numbness, tingling and less mobility.  The skin in these areas may also discolor and not return to pink until you are warm again.  Yes.  Me.

Magnesium is just as important for digestion and gut health.  Being low in magnesium can create constipation and one may even get painful stomach cramps...  Oh, I'm getting excited now..

Magnesium is involved in over 300 cellular processes including synthesizing proteins and ADP (creating energy).  Cool.

And, just to throw this information in, the deficiency in magnesium is said to cause calcium deficiency.  Magnesium and Calcium can work together to support normal blood pressure. 

Wow. 

So, I'm feeling pretty wowed about now and think, heck yes, try magnesium.  I have nothing to lose.  So, I started about two weeks ago.  I am interested to see where, if anywhere, this will lead me.

I have an ulcer on my finger just now from scleroderma.  It is not fun.  It hurts.  And, we all have 'our stuff', don't we...

Magnesium rich foods are dark chocolate, avocados, nuts, seeds, bananas, raisins and leafy greens.

I'd like to offer you [and your inner child] to investigate and 'play'.  If something comes up for you or you are reminded of something or feeling some sort of way, trust your instinct.  Trust your inner knowledge.  Listen to it and respond.  You have nothing to lose if it feels loving, right, true, doesn't hurt you or anyone and wows you.  You never know where it may lead you.

It is my hope that it leads you to a happier, deeper, better version of You.

May you play.  May you believe [know] that divine timing, intervention, information and 'ness' (divineness) is always working in your favor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment