Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 2, 2020

Living

 Many of us are living from, through, in and even around a state of shock.   Fear presents itself.  Uncertainty is present.  Questions show up with not many answers maybe now more than ever.  

What I do know is that new and very creative ways are being born.  Awareness is growing.  We are evolving individually and collectively.  

We are breathing differently.  Wearing masks perhaps give us a keener awareness, knowledge and gratitude for our breath.

It is because of our breath that we are alive and living.  It is in our calm breath that we can hear, feel and embrace our truth more clearly. Our truth inside of ourselves. It is in an uncalm and/or sporadic breath that we can feel anxious and/or excited.  We may experience heightened alertness of what is going on inside and outside of our self.   Awareness of our truth that we accept as 'normal' or 'acceptable' as our every day way of living.

I was once taught to change one thing up.  Just one thing if I wanted to explore and participate more in my every day life.  Like get up on the opposite side of the bed.  Use my non dominant hand to do things that I use my dominant hand for naturally.  Dry myself or brush my teeth in a different way or format.  Any little thing that you choose to change up has a rippling effect to change, of change.

Right here, right now this is life; your life.  This is you living your life.  There is nothing more to expect, there is no magic feat that changes the way that human life is lived.  We all experience happy, sad, wonderful, not so wonderful,  hard, easy, alone, and together moments.  

We are supposed to.  This is the human way.  More your way than a right or wrong way.  

Let life be what it is and bring your true human spirit, soul, mind and energy into it.  

Do your best to be kind, compassionate, loving, caring, open, truthful, trusting and with and open mind and heart.  With yourself and your life and with every one and every situation you encounter; as much and as often as possible.   

This is you living your life.  So live it.  Give yourself permission to live the truest of true in everything that lives through you and in everything you live through.

Namaste.  Honor the depth of your own beingness through honoring the same possibility of depth in another.   This is where the best of us resides.  

Live within the best of - well, everything; as much and as often as possible.

You choose.  

May you choose flow, happy, free, true, your wild heart and your soulful existence.

                                                            Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment