Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 22, 2020

Bloom

Here comes November.  It is just around the corner.  It holds my longest and dearest friend's birthday and it also holds my beautiful and brilliant daughter's birthday.  One day after the other.  One is the 7th; the other is the 8th!  What a blessing this has become for me.  Such a fun, blessed and celebratory time it is for me to honor the gifts of their lives in my own.  Interesting enough this friend's daughter's birthday is only 3 days away from my own.  We often joke that we are raising each other.    

And, with the thought of November coming, I am also amazed that I (and many of us) have made it to November 2020 and still have sanity; mostly.  Ha.

It has been a year of 'stuff'.  A year of great unknown.  A year that did incite fear.   A year that did invite individuality, yet the greatest universal togetherness that, perhaps, has ever been experienced.  Each one of us, throughout the world has been touched deeply in one way or another from the experiences of 2020.

Awareness has bloomed.  Truth has bloomed.  Mindfulness, trial and error has been mandated, perhaps, more than ever before.  Confusion, stillness, chaos and proof that the human race is something to be better, just maybe, defined.  

It feels to me that we are in deep, still/yet/anew.  So much is coming up through irritability, fear, love, truth, dis-ease, discomfort, and realization.  The gamut of  our feelings are often loud and 'free falling'. 

May you go with what is shown to you and what appears to be so and what comes up for you.  Be aware.  If there is not much understanding, perhaps, open to any lessons that may be knocking.  Watch your own reactions.  Feel them.  Object and confirm.  Choose which best fulfills who you are and who you want to be.   

We all bloom in different ways; different times; through different obstacles and with different beliefs.  We can all, however, choose to bloom through our own inner love and aptitude...   Let bloom what you are good at and what brings you joy.  Use your superpowers of uniqueness that uplifts our world.   

May you get joy by doing the things that make you most feel like You.   



No comments:

Post a Comment