Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 9, 2020

Fascination

Oh the hues, the colors, the constantly changing views are much like the emotions of us; me and you.  The glow, the reflection, the water, the land.  It is all a part of a wonderful plan.  The horizon is where the sky and earth meet.  To see the horizon is always a treat.  The shapes, the lightness, the depth and the space.   Is it all about the divine?  Is it all about grace?

We humans are not here as long as forever and while we are, let it be your great endeavor to see, participate; be the beauty, the change.  Share your uniqueness, your love and your own kind of ‘strange’. 

To jump in, to dive in to what makes you You is to explore, feel, create and open up to the new.  

So enjoy who you are, enjoy what you do.   Let’s brighten and uplift one another through living and sharing the bestest of You.   

May you put your own kind of loving magic in the air.   Show the world that we all really, truly do care.

My poem is over. My poem is done.  I wish for you to open up to your true self and have lots of fun.   

--
I know.  I know.  Stick to my ‘day job’.  I am not a poet and I know it...   !!  Cracking myself up....    



No comments:

Post a Comment