Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 2, 2020

Mullet Fish

Mullet fish.

Sometimes what is below the surface goes deep.  Other times, there are things just below the surface offering us to open up to the experience presenting itself.  And then there are things on the surface or above it.  It is all about how we let our minds decipher these 'things' that create our experiences.  It is all about how deep, shallow or outright we choose and/or are able and ready to explore.

Are you where you want to be in how you create and experience your thoughts...  Are they working for you...  Are they working against you...

Are you being kind to yourself...  Is your thinking providing you peace, calm, certainty, courage and wholeness...

How do you feel throughout the day...  What is your go-to thought...  What lies underneath the way and reasoning for how you think and treat yourself and your experiences...

Is there one think you can change just now that is always uplifting more than not...

May you be aware of the the way and things you think.  How do your thoughts encourage yourself in experiencing your life...  To what extent are you open to, aware of and jumping into your chosen way of  living...

How amazing are these fish?!?!   In South Florida, USA.  A 'mullet run'.  I have never seen anything like it.  When they jump out of the water to get away from the bigger fish that want them for dinner, it is an eruption that can resemble a stadium wave.  It looks like an orchestrated dance.  

May you create and use thoughts and thinking in a way that encourages and erupts the You that You wish to be, live, experience and grow as and into.    

I can't help myself.  I just cannot let it be about the fish only.  Ha!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment