Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 19, 2020

Halloween Sky

Halloween Skies.. May we wean ourselves from things that feel monstrous to us and create an expansive life of positive, colorful, beautiful loveliness.  Look up to the sky.  It can, perhaps, teach us to allow all things to flow from within out and that what is just is. 

When we trust ourselves to experience life as we are and as it is, our best life bursts forth, through and open... wonderfully; naturally. 

I oft forget this and I am reminded again to bring my truth into each experience.  It may not be fun, it may not be joyful.  It may be wonderful, it may be exciting.  Whatever it may be, my truth is what I want to live in and share; grow and nurture; from the most loving part of myself available to me at each moment.

It may change like the sky.  In fact, it does.  And, this is living in contentment.  What is on the outside shows and shares, lovingly as possible, what is on the inside of one's self.

I wish you contentment and peace.

May you "Just Be U" in what is.  Perhaps, this is where truth, trust, productivity and accomplishment runs rampant.

No comments:

Post a Comment