Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 9, 2020

Orange you Glad there’s Choices

There is always more than one way to view/think/experience life.  

Orange represents harmony, freedom, expression, love and creativity.

One is free to express themselves if one allows themselves to be free.  The only one that stop us from being free; living true and expressing who we are is ourselves.  We have to agree to how we will think, feel, be and do.

If someone told me I had orange straggly ugly hair, I would not feel hurt by this because, for me, this is not true.  If someone told me I have fingertips that look like they were burned.  This I believe and while I'm more used to it than previously, I still own that thought.  If someone told me I had a big fat stomach; well, this is probably one of my least favorite parts of myself and I would not be feeling happy or good about this.  My reaction would, most likely, not be positive.  I totally buy into this thought, so it affects me.  When I don't buy into or believe thoughts, they do not affect me.   

We have to agree to how we will think, feel, be and do for it to be so.

May you be aware and open to choose the choice that provides for your best experience in everything you do, know, are and see.    This is in your control.    

May you use your brain to direct your thoughts through your heart and into creating your life.   

As I learn to love my fingers and my belly, I have better reactions and thoughts to same.  

This picture associated with this post is a Stinkhorn’ - ‘Lattice’ - ‘Red Cage’- Fungus/Mushroom.   They are mostly found in tropical areas, but can be found throughout North America. 

There is more than one choice to think/call the same thing a different name.  What I associate it with is how I experience it.

May you choose what is 'cool' to You...  Or groovy/sick/dope/rad...

'Send it', lovingly, through your brain out into your life!  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment