Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Whoa Boy

I'm very achy as I awake this morning.  My body is heavy and my mind is tired.  I have dental appointments beginning this week and I allow them to stress me out big time.

I am having a consultation today with the dentist before the work begins on Friday.  There are many areas of my mouth that hurt and I need a 'game plan' in my head that we will both be on the same page and I can prepare myself mentally for it.  Get my mental strength on - so to speak.

The dentist needs to do the same somewhat as my mouth is a great challenge to achieve any dental work. 

-------

I'm also wanting to bring and stay in my own 'rhythm' throughout the day and not be pulled out of my own when I surround myself with other people and other situations.  I seem to still, at times, lose what feels pleasant to me when this happens.

I find that when I'm alone I feel a certain way and it is me.  And, when I connect outwardly, I can easily be pulled into something more challenging or frustrating and lose myself.  I want to keep myself as much as possible in whatever I encounter.

I've been saying for some time now to bring my true self into any and all situations. 

I saw a woodpecker yesterday while on a walk and I looked it up in Ted Andrew's book 'Animal Speak'.  It said that woodpecker relates to "Do what works best for you in the manner best for you.  When woodpecker comes into your life, it indicates that the foundation is there.  It is now safe to follow your own rhythms." 

I know this to be true for me.  And, yet, I see myself being quiet or falling out of where I was and who I am when encountered with certain situations...   I do not want to do this ever again...  I want to stay true to me always and not be afraid to share my truth....

While talking to someone yesterday and sharing this, my whole body and scalp started sweating like everything that keeps me stuck in this was oozing out of my pores.   I sure hope so.  

I only want to be me; always. 

May you be true to you as often as possible and whenever; wherever; however; and with whomever you find yourself.

Be like the woodpecker - stay in your own rhythm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment