Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 17, 2015

Realization

I know I am 'just being'.  I'm wanting to do very little and rest; even nap.  For more than a week now (if I were being honest, probably at least three weeks) I have been more or less doing this, yet, there has been some guilt and fear about it.  Doing what feels good to/for me - oh my!?!?! 

Today, as I awake from a 1/2 hour nap, I'm feeling good.  Calm, enriched, fulfilled.

I realize and feel that this is what I used to do when I worked full time at the electric company many decades ago.   I would work and play very hard and every so often, on a regular basis, I would need to take down time and just rest, hang, eat and be. 

Since having a child, over 20 years ago, I did not allow myself to do this.  Now, that she is becoming her own woman and I have complete certainty that she can handle and take care of herself (yet, I will always be here cheering for her), I am letting go of my need to always be on; always be at the ready in case she needs me.

She now needs me much less.  In reality, it has been this way for some time; yet, I wasn't ready to let go.   I am now.  A whole lot of feelings, emotions, love, strength, weakness comes with this letting go.  And, just now, I'm allowing my whole self to let go.  Let down my guard; let go of the responsibility of; and to take some time off and recharge who and what I am.

I just realized that this is what I am doing. It is taking longer than a day or two because it has been 20 years of me not allowing myself to let go except in extremely small and rare circumstances--me always being, working, and playing (sometimes) hard.   I now give myself permission to recharge and this feels awesome to my soul.

May you do what feels awesome to your soul. 


Same flower - different lighting.

Same soul - different allowances

May you be the difference you want to experience in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment