Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

Today is Memorial Day in the United States.  It is a holiday that is taken to commemorate our 'fallen' soldiers and it also is a day that we welcome in the summer.

I'm having a bit of a struggle with the words 'fallen' soldiers.  They have fallen and I do honor them and thank them in the name of service and 'fight' for freedom.

The truth for me is that they are not 'fallen'; they were killed in combat; hurt in hatred; and wounded forever.  Themselves, their families and all who have been touched by this; which are most.

I wish for a day that Memorial Day is a celebration of ONLY the memory of war; the honor of human life and a celebration that as we remember; we do better.

Killing doesn't bring about a good, warm feeling to me.  It doesn't bring peace and harmony.  It can bring pain and anguish for all involved. 

Yes, humans like the win.  Humans like outdoing.  Humans like knowing about their strength through another being weaker.  It is what most were taught. 

I say look in the mirror and, perhaps, we are our ONLY competition.  Our fight within.  When we learn to flow, accept, allow and speak nothing but truth from a place of lifting one another up and winning this way, there will be no 'fallen' soldiers from war.

Perhaps, it is the war within that creates the war without...

I surely do not know.  I only know how I feel.  I feel better in peace and harmony than pain and anguish.

It is my biggest, longest dream that we all find life and living in peace and harmony a happier, calmer... -well- the only way to live...

I can do my part and speak my truth and share my inner knowing and love.  Our beliefs, inner knowing, experiences and thoughts are the only real thing we have some power over.

May you create memories of peace and harmony within [and without] as much as possible.

Happy Memorial Day to all those who celebrate it.  Is it our freedom that we fight for; or is it just a fight...  Can freedom come from not fighting back....   I do not know...    Are we free now...  I do not know...   It is something that I would love to experience connected to one another through the bond (love and trust in) of what gives us breath... Our universal system as One...
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment