Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 2, 2015

Activity

There is so much new activity going on within me and around me, I seem to be 'caught up' in this.  I seem to be mentally tired from much of it.  I find myself just wanting to be in silent and quiet space. 

Just the sound of the air around me is most pleasant to me.  Perhaps, the trickle of the water fountain; the song of the bird. 

I'm mentally on overload as I hear about the destruction; the fighting; the heartache, hardship and challenge that is touching many.

The weddings and the new births are wonderful and hopeful.  Sure signs that love and miracles are still who we are.

I think this is change.  This is growth.  This is empowerment as we set the truth of what is free.  It is also challenging, sad and impossible to have answers to a lot of it just now.

So, I sit.   I walk.  I encounter.  I embrace.  I let go.   I trust when I can.  When I can't, I send love; I connect to love.  I live in my own love.

I believe that we are on the right path or we wouldn't be on it.  I believe with so many of us questioning, feeling and not always wanting to participate in what we created...  these strong and huge feelings are what will create our best world going forward; our best self-evolving, if you will.

There is beauty in all of this.  I believe it is our stronger connections.  It is our greater awareness.  It is our desire to do better/to be more peaceful and know fulfillment. 

So, wherever we are right now in this moment.  Sit in our truth.  Feel it.  Allow it.  Know it.  Breathe it.  And, from this place right here; right now --  move forward in our brightest lit truth.  Move forward with open hearts and minds.  Move forward trusting as best we can.  Move forward and through from here to there.

We are all doing this.   We are all being touched; drained; taught and emblazed in our feelings.  If we are not, then we are stuck and just maybe suffering more than we have to.  I don't know.  Yet, wherever we are; I think it is the experience that we are here to experience.. [or we would not be].

I do know that this is the time.  The time is now.  Be true to yourself.  'Be U' more than you ever were and don't settle for anything but speaking, being, breathing, sharing and loving who you are.  Because in this, we empower our self; our situation; each other and our world.  Let us empower each other by our own truth and knowledge and compassion.

May you bring You to the situation and may the situation grow from and out of your truth with as much ease, love, openness and encouragement as the situation warrants.

You are your own light to your best way of living from what the Universe has instilled and created within you.  Believe in your own experiences, your own feelings; coming from the greatest place/thing of all.... Love.

Let the activity of who/what/where you are...  create your best, most whole and fulfilled who/what/where you are going.

 
Let it Be

No comments:

Post a Comment