Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 21, 2015

Discouragement

I am feeling discouraged as an electrician just left and my kitchen high hat lights are flashing when set on low dim.  It is like a disco up in here.  Perhaps, for a short time, it can be fun and exiting.  After this short time, it is annoying and discouraging. 

He was also here to fix my fan that is outside and this was not something that was able to be done either. 

So, while I have light in my kitchen (as the switch blew); the flashing light look was not what I was going for.  On high/bright, the lights are a steady glow.  They will stay on high until the problem gets fixed...

We just had a thunderstorm and it is dark and wet; hot and humid.  It is like I am looking out with sunglasses on as I look out the window here.  It is an eerie glow.  It has turned into a quiet, happy storm for the vegetation.

I am home alone this week and I have taken complete advantage of it.  Right now, in this minute, the quiet is so loud and the aloneness is a bit lonely.  I know it will change.  I embrace it as I can.

My dogs will want to walk (or at least the wee one will) and we will wait until the rain passes.  I'm still eating chocolate chip cookies from my neighbor and oh my my my my - I can feel the sugar.  It is not a calming feeling.  Ha.

So, as I walk on; sit tight; get the bills paid and take care of what needs to be done, I keep hearing myself saying 'I am love.'   'I walk in love.'  'I bring my true self and love to each situation.'

I'm addicted to Facebook.  I go on it everyday.  I am starting to see familiar names and even know the owner's post before reading their name on it. 

There are many of us who want to help the world.   There are many of us wanting to grow into the best we can be.  There are many of us struggling.  There are many of us living in our truth.  There are many of us finding this exciting and not simple at the same time.

My cat jumps up and wants attention as I sit here typing.  She is adorable and she is annoying.

I am feeling annoyed today and annoyance is not one of my usual emotions.  It feels discouraging and uncomfortable.  

I honor my feeling of annoyance.  I tell myself if I wasn't feeling annoyed, I would not create change.  I'm knowing that I want less to do with house and home 'stuff' and want more to do with people and growth situations.

I think this is where the annoyance comes in.  I didn't just decide or tell myself to feel this way.  I feel this way for a real reason.  So, as I am uncertain of exactly what is going on, I am certain that this annoyance is here to talk to me, teach me and propel me into a new circumstance.  How encouraging is this...  !

May you let your discouragement encourage you!  Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment