Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 16, 2015

Tense

I haven't been posting much as my feelings run tense and my emotions are emoting.  I'm feeling and creating struggle in my own head and body.  I think that I did not want to explore this and that is why I found myself not posting. 

It is change of everything new that has me unable to do very much without being present in the part of the doing...  As my doing is new with new surroundings, new circumstances, new doctors, new home, new state, new possibilities, new lifestyle and new awareness, it is quite the challenge and the awesomeness of a lot of things new.

With every step, every breath, every action, every non-action, I am present and while this was my goal, I know tension in my human presence and I know peace underneath it all (or is it above it all...).

It feels like an I don't care attitude.  One I am not comfortable with.  However, learning to be.  Because while I say that it feels like I do not care, this is not my truth.  I find myself still caring...  (make sense out of this one!)

I hear myself saying let it be.  I see myself letting 'work' lie dormant for a bit.  I feel myself relaxing into what is and not fighting it (too much) and I walk with myself carrying and exuding love.   I say mantras - 'I don't know much else, but I know that I am love.'  'I offer my love.'  'If I have nothing else, I have love.'

I am a walking love bomb.   Ha. 

Love is powerful.  It is much more fun to focus on love than it is fear, low self image, inabilities or pain in self or others.  Love really is the answer...

May you be a walking love bomb and let love within and without be your answer (to the best of your ability in each present moment).

                                                                  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment