Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 9, 2015

Open

We are having a wonderful mother/daughter weekend - girls only!   The weather is perfect and the company with my daughter, my sister, my niece and our cousins is da bomb.  A lot of female energy and it is healing, helping and joyful as we each do what works best for ourselves - as much as possible - and support each other in doing the same.

This is the third day and it is going beautifully.   I am full of joy.  I can't keep up with the energy outside of myself and I'm meeting up with them, catching up with them and enjoying them immensely.  They are doing what makes them happy and we are all living in our truth as much as we are all able and it really is a win-win-win-win-win-win situation.   It is peaceful and laughter vibrates through me.  It is grand.

It is the last weekend my daughter will be home for three months and I am taking in her presence as much as I possibly can!  hoot!

The dogs aren't used to me being away from home so much and they are handling it beautifully. 

The universe really is on our side and to be open to this, allows me to notice it and grow from the deepest part/connection of myself more fully.

May you be open to the universe really being on your side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment