Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ohhh Baby!

Well, I brought my true self into the dentist consultation with me today and it was da bomb!  He heard me, he listened to me, he believed me and he participated and shared his true self with me!  Now, these are the types of relationships, communication and life that I wish to participate in.

I think that I know it won't always be such a happy and truly connected outcome, but, it will be an honest outcome on my part.   And, this is what I wish for myself and for everyone.

I truly believe with our deepest of truth (and validation of same) and supporting each other in this feat, we will all be creating and walking in our best light and life and this is what we are here on earth to learn how to do.  Just be our true self.  "JUST BE U"!

To conquer every untruth and let the truth of our deepest wisdom light up the world is being, living, doing, breathing and sharing the person that our Creator 'built' us to be...

May you Just Be U!

always [or as often as possible] from the loving, open, understanding, compassionate place within you (for yourself and for others)

Let truth be...   no drama, no questioning -  if it comes up for you, there is a reason and it is your truth...


No comments:

Post a Comment