Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Prescription(s)

Another interesting route that my 'scleroderma life' has encountered recently was that I went in to pick up a Norco prescription.  This has to be picked up monthly now as 'the law' says there cannot be refills on a narcotic drug.  They had me take a 'random urine test'.  Wow.  Yes, I felt like a criminal once again.  I do understand that they are not making me feel this way, I am creating this from my own thoughts and experiences.  They would not give me the prescription unless I adhered to their request.  I did so without incident. 

I dropped off this prescripton at the pharmacy on Friday.  I was called Monday morning saying that it will not be ready until Tuesday afternoon.  I'm grateful that I have enough in my possession or this would reek havoc with my body as I am certainly dependant on this drug. 

I am feeling more and more like 'they' have control over me and my life and I am feeling more and more that I do not like it... at all.

Upon leaving the doctor office with the prescription in hand, I heard myself saying...  'this is not for me'  'I no longer want to play this game'  'this is another reason for me to no longer be 'sick''.  Please God, help me to let go and not need this drug (or any medicine) any more.  Let my body heal itself and love itself fully. 

This may not be an easy plight I am choosing (really wanting to choose).  It is better than having 'them' control who and what I need and am from a drug and health perspective.  Huge.

Just more and more information is being given to me (shown to me) to want to live easier, different, fuller and MY WAY.

It has been a long time.  I know I can be me.  I fought long and hard to be me.  I don't know how strong the hold of the drug is on me.  I know it is strong.  I'm praying I am stronger.

Whew...  what a ride I have created and have allowed to be created for myself.  It worked for a long time; it has not worked for a fairly long time as well.

Huge.  Truly huge.

If what is prescribed for you truly works for you - go for it.   If what is prescribed for you and you are questioning it, perhaps, it is a good time to really question, feel, know and participate in what feels most truthful and loving to you.

May you write the prescription of your own life; with help as needed and wanted from outside sources.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment