Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tick Tock

I had root canal yesterday and survived yet again!  I have sores on two fingers that are talking to me.  I'm not bewildered how this happened.  I am bewildered how I, knowingly, let this happen.

I overdid me.  I pushed harder than I was able and this is my body responding to same.  Through this (too hard) pushing, I also am changing doctors and having a heck of a time dealing with getting the same treatment as my body was used to with drugs for my symptoms of scleroderma that was my treatment for a long, long time. 

Perhaps, this is the time that could be meaningful to me and it feels scary, strange and definitely out of sorts.  I don't have energy or strength that I want to put into this and I have no choice as my body and mind are 'dependent' on these drugs.  I am a slave to them and to a doctor's care just now.  Not a proud or joyful place to be.  And, here I am.

The house is more and more feeling like my home and I'm feeling stuck as to move more forward just now. 

As I awake this morning, with my mouth and my finger deciding on which will need more attention [as I'm learning more and more to attend to the whole of myself], it is a rainy, dark and lovely morning and I move slow and without a purpose or plan just now.

I just am.   I am me.   I am feeling and dealing and corrupt with knowledge of what is.  I say corrupt because it feels as if I left my whole self a long time ago and played way into the human part of myself.  I let life lead me away from my own self.  I led my own self away from what I knew internally. 

Will I be able to get this back...  I believe so.   I have had days where I felt whole.  Moments where I felt ALL.  Relationships where I feel fulfilled and relationships where I feel I have failed by not bringing all of me to them.  I feel whole now although I am not fully accepting of my whole self.   I want to fully accept what is me.   

I hear myself thinking that this being human is no easy feat.  And, yet, this feat is what we are here to experience.  So, I will go on experiencing and I will never give up on living whole wherever I am and wherever I go and with whoever I am with and live me with no excuse and fully embraced.

May you go on with your whole self as often and bravely as possible.  YOU rock and it is the real YOU that life needs to be all we can be, together.  I believe.

                                                             Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment