Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 8, 2014

Defeat

I feel defeat just now.  As I start my day, I am uncertain of how I want to be in it.  I am unsure of how to get to where I want to be.  I feel unproductive and ..  I have no words; really...

I don't like being so down on my self, my life, my lack of umph or get up and go.  I have developed ulcers.  I cannot (just now) use my hands like I was able to.  When I reach in the fridge or pull out the dishes or knock my fingers against something unexpectedly, I hurt.  It is the feeling of going to the moon and back and not in too pleasant of a way. 

I still sit in some disarray although the immensity of what has been accomplished in my new home is huge.  And, when my mind is so low on myself, it is hard to see through the veil of blah.  All I am allowing myself to see is what I believe I cannot accomplish.  Today, it is not in me to even want to... and this feeling right here is where I connect to feeling defeated.  It is not empowering and yet there is power in it. 

I'm the person who wants to help others connect to their best self.  How can I do this when I do not feel close to my own best self...

I would say breathe through, love your self, know you are worthy and that you have great worth and perhaps, your body, mind and spirit just needs a down day or time out.  Perhaps, this can be a great thing.  Perhaps, you don't have to dislike it so much and want to fight it with everything in you.  Just as you are right here, right now today, you and your life matters.  Love through and if you wait for just a bit loving your self and breathing love in and out... just maybe, you will connect to the you that you want to be connected to...  Just, what if this small moment of the big picture that is your life is here for a real and a great reason and if you embrace it...  WOWZA.

Embrace all of you.

May you connect to the you that you want to be connected to as you stay connected to the part of you that, perhaps, doesn't feel so good.  Don't forget that we are all having a human experience and this experience encompasses so much more than we may ever know.

Trust the process.  Trust your feelings.  Trust that you are right where you need to be to engage and create in this world that is ever changing; growing and becoming.  You are right where you are for a reason.  See the love and light in the moment and be gentle and loving.  Fight when you feel it, allow it when you don't and always come from truth, love and connection to what is truly going on within you that creates the outside of your self.  Be your own best friend.  Honor on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment