Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday morning

I awake to a Sunday morning; a lazy Sunday morning.  How lovely.  The sky is gray, there is a small breeze and I'm ready to spend the day in my PJ's.  Sounds wonderful to me.

I had curtains put up this week, fixed the wall in the 'terrarium' area of my home with orchids, easily survived a dentist visit (yay) and ran around the house with the dogs.

We have the guest room almost complete and my daughter's room is ready for her to create it her way when she comes home from her summer holiday.  She has been gone a long time; too long.  I miss her dearly.  She is my best teacher and I honor that her life is hers.  I will be so happy to hug her.  I wonder if I will let her go once I start this hug because my little girl is now a young woman and, while I want her to fly -- I miss her by my side.  What is a mother to do...

Life stops for no one and today is all we really have.  I will keep my mind where my body is and focus on what is here now.  The overall picture of each of our lives include ups and downs, ins and outs, highs and lows only(perhaps)  because we judge it as so.  Perhaps, we can just let our lives be what they are - live in the moment that presents itself and move onward with what is inside of our self and what presents itself to us. 

Today, I'm being presented with 'cozy'.  I so like cozy just now.  

May you allow yourself to live what you like as best you can.  Be in what brings you peace within.  May you thrive in this. 

                                                               Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment