Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 5, 2014

Thoughts

My thoughts are weary just now.  I want to be open to ease and my thoughts are creating dis-ease.  What is in front of me to do, I do not wish to do.  I am resisting.  This resistance is creating dis-ease.

I know what is good for me.  To sit here, in my pajamas, and to be and allow the moment to breathe.  Let the thoughts in my head of 'I need to' or 'I should' float away like balloons just now and notice the beautiful picture in front of me; see the beautiful sky above me out of the window; to feel the comfort of my chair and allow the temperature of the room to comfort me.  What is happy for me is to know gratitude for having all these beautiful joys in my life. 

To have the ability to connect and reach out.  To have the allowance to hibernate in and just be.  These are choices that we can make at any time.  Only we alone can create the moment of how we want to BE in it.

May you BE in this moment how best it feels happy on you.  For just this moment, breathe and know your worth.  You matter.  You are enough.  You being happy is what makes your world happy and it gives others permission and/or encouragement to allow their own happy to ignite from within and grow on. 

                                                      Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment