Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Internal/External

I am learning, again, that it is not about what is outside of us that can make us whole or complete; happy or content.

It is what is going on inside of our mind, our heart, our being that drives who and what and how we experience things and each other.

Right now, today, may you know peace within.  May you accept where you are; how you are; with who you find yourself and doing what you are doing.  May you embrace it as your truth; see (and feel) it for what it is and live your whole true self through it.

When you are at peace with the human creation that is YOU, you will know peace in many more situations because what you are bringing to each situation is your peaceful self.

Go on with your peaceful self...  and then you can teach me (and others) how to do/be it!!!

The time is now.  Choose YOU.  Please. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment