Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 18, 2014

Alan Cohen

"Do you ever have days or weeks when nothing seems to come together?  The people you are looking for are out of town, the product you ordered is delayed, and you get everyone's answering machine.  Finally, you throw your hands up and declare, "I give up--I'm going to a movie!"  That may indeed be the best strategy, for the universe is giving you a message that this is not the right time to try to make anything happen.  It may be the perfect time for you to step back and nurture your spirit.  If you pay attention to the cycles of your experience, you can make them work for you, rather than letting them overwhelm you.  Periods of nothing coming together are often followed by periods of everything coming together.  After a week or month of frustrating attempts to make things happen, suddenly everything clicks; everyone calls back the same day, business deals that were on hold fall into place, and everything that was broken gets fixed.  It's as if the universe was laying back to build up momentum for a huge leap forward.  Don't be discouraged.  If you've done all you can to make something happen, and nothing seems to be coming of it, get the hint.  Let go.  Turn it over to God.  Do something else more rewarding or fun.  It's all in the timing.  Help me attune to your divine rhythm.  Let me find Your will in time.  I dance with life, stretching and resting in rhythm with the universe."  Alan Cohen in his book "A Deep Breath of Life". 

May you go with the flow that is present in your life.  May you believe it all works out when and how it is suppose to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment