Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 12, 2014

Resist

I feel a great resistance to come here and type.  I'm not sure I want to know what is going on with me.  I am fearful and excited. 

How can it be so....

My inner self and my bicep/tricep portions of my arms are feeling like they want to move forward and I feel an uncontrollable pull back or push back as I do reach out.

It feels as though everything that is inside of me to do is ready to fly out and take charge.  My body is resisting and fighting just this as my mind creates fear of moving into unknown territory.  How exciting this can be.

Yes, I am creating/sending/living two very different messages and I'm at another standstill because of this.

It is time to start exercising more vigorously and regularly and, also, to just get in the car and see where it takes me.  My soul wants this.  My human self is saying 'heck no'. 

The tension in the top of my arms is palpable and the excitement in my being is growing. 

I don't know who/what will win out.  I certainly hope the fun, joyful side of myself wins.  The inner knowing side that wants to carry who/what I am to my fullest capacity of this lifetime.

Even now as I type, I feel my arms pulling back and something pushing outward.  Yes, it feels crazy.

I'm sitting in my new home office at my desk with vibrant colors, streaming water, a beautiful window and soft orange artificial rose petals in an oversized brandy snifter.  This is exciting.  This is comfort.  There is no clue for a regimented business plan or perusal. 

I still have 'stuff' lying around yet and I just got color on my toes for the first time in a while and I'm ready to go down in the tackle to a win.  (what?!)

It is rainy and stormy; dark and 'interesting' outside. 

This push/pull I have going on does not bring me comfort.   It does bring me to a place I've never felt before.  I will openly process this through believing my path is about to get laid out in front of me and I'm going to skip happily and with a great power forward. 

I'm coming out.   I'm ready to 'play'.  I'm ready to get unstuck again and be the best professional human soul I can be. 

The only way to get there is to do it.  Walk on. 

I'm in a very weird and interesting place.  It is unknown to me.  It is not what or where or who I was and it is definitely who I'm supposed to be creating. 

I trust the process and I enter the land of 'oz' and unknowingly and knowingly, I move forward in whatever capacity presents itself.  I'm opened to be led and to lead right into the ocean of my new world.

This is a magical time.  This is way out of center field.  This is the time to let it be and embrace who I am so I can help and encourage others to do the same.

Are you ready?

May you embrace what is inside of you to do and may you act in whatever way (no matter how minute) to shine on, through, in and forward into you bestest and most creative and fulfilling path yet.

The universe says it is time.   All you have to do is believe.  I believe in you.  May you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment