Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hands

My hands are talking to me loud this morning.  They are swollen and sad.  They hurt and are cold; dry and beaten. 

My body is anxious.  Is it habitual...

I feel the chair underneath me only because I choose to.  What is more apparent is wanting of movement of the stagnation in my arms.  An unwillingness to let go and just be.  Perhaps, a lack of knowledge as to how.

I know frustration and grief as I find myself here again -- with sores on my fingers.  It has been two years (I think) since I have had such pain.  I remember it well.  I do not find it welcoming. 

I hear the 'fight' inside of myself that I thought I was past this.  I 'should' be doing better than this.  I've worked so hard.

Perhaps, it is time (again) to not work at getting better.  Perhaps, it is time to acknowledge and connect to acceptance of what is.  Oh, this is not who I am and yet being who I am creates sores....   or does it...

I am lost in the human self of pain and frustration.  I know there is much more to my human experience.   I am grateful for all the joy I have known. 

Just what if feeling pain and frustration is just as 'bountiful' as the feeling of joy and delight. 

Without pain and frustration, I would not change because I would be in comfort.  Without joy and delight, how would I know what I want to achieve. 

These are all just human traits; human experiences.   I'm sure you can list a bunch more. 

Just what if, we all ebb and flow.  We all have highs and lows.  We all are 'entitled' to same; responsible for same.

This is living.  This is the human experience. 

My goal is to bring my truest of self into each of these experiences and thrive as me with every breath I take.

May you bring your truest of self into each of your experiences and thrive as you with every breath you take.

No comments:

Post a Comment