Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 29, 2014

Creating what Will Be

As I become more and more 'in tune' with my feelings, my thoughts, my desires in life and what I don't want to live/be like, I still find and connect to all the emotions of being human. 

I feel less 'shocked' by things and situations and less threatened by the emotions that I have taught myself are 'bad' or don't feel good.

I embrace the easier, feel good side of things and I am learning to embrace the less easy, 'hard' feelings as well.   I am learning there is growth and 'prosperity' in all.  I am learning that, perhaps, the 'lessons' are even more 'propelling' with the less fun feelings than the wonderful feelings. 

I can choose to feel and embrace all of it as myself.  With who I am, and living and experiencing who I am, I am experiencing my life as only I can.

Each of our journeys is specifically designed for each one of us. 

May you allow your journey to unfold with as much ease, awareness and acceptance as possible.  May you allow all of yourself to participate. 

I support you on this very journey.

Journey on.

                                                      Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment