Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 14, 2014

Positivity and Growth

OK.  YAY.  I get it.  With all these thoughts; all these shares; all these feelings -- I can allow what is to be completely positive if I choose.  What if everything that I feel, encounter, think and do is positive.   Even when it feels negative, it is a positive thing for me to live as me.  Just what if....

I was just watching a virtual conference called "Healing the World Through Business" by en*theos with Zhena Muzyka and Dr. Jo Anne Bishop and I heard it said that to be still, to sit, to meditate is the most open way to allow the universe to show us our way.  I also heard to be one's true self at the house, in the work place, at church -- wherever we are - bring our whole true spiritual and human self.  It was said more professional and eloquently than this and yet the message is the same -- JUST BE U everywhere.

I wanted to jump up and down with great excitement.   Will I now give myself full permission to share these blogs with my professional blog and create the wholeness of life as I allow the wholeness of myself to be present wherever I am...  I was feeling resistant and hesitating with what to keep here in this blog and what to share in my professional blog.  How open and true do I dare to be on a professional website.

Oh... Scary....    Oh... Excitement.   Oh... This really rocks my world in a positive and freeing way.!

I watch to see what I do with this information.  I watch to see myself grow into the exact place(s) that I do going forward --  by being me for myself and my/our world.

May you allow the depth and fullness of yourself present you and also be a present to the world.  Yay!  And, as I'm typing this something is happening to my eyesight as this truly is a new way for me to look at the world. 

Full throttle permission to let myself pop wide open and let my intuitive development along with my knowledge, truth and wholeness live in this world always as one.  One with myself and one with all that is and one with all of you.  Woo freakin hoo.   lol and true dat

I have to purchase this picture --  This is "Grow Yourself Complete" for sure!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment