Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 24, 2013

What's It All About

I decided to push through my fear and something surely is pushing back.  I am taking in much.  I am being given more opportunity to learn and to grow.  Eh gad.....

Many big changes are on the horizon.  I am now in Florida - place of my dreams to live.  I am still unsettled and I am having a great experience at this apartment complex.  It's quite different than what I am used to and I am seeing things (life) in a new light.  I had to buy oven cleaner (yikes, lol) at the grocery store today.  This is something I haven't had to do for many, many moons. 

I noticed that there are many turtles swimming around in the lake out my window.  I've seen them before AND I just became aware of them now.  I made it to the pool yesterday for a bit and there was a raccoon there taking up residence as an unpaid tenant.  I look up "turtle" in the "Animal Speak" book by Ted Andrews and it says to also look up raccoon.

I was going to break down (ha) and buy tiny bottles of champagne today at the grocery store.  I've been contemplating it for a while.   I put them in my shopping cart.  I never drink alcohol (since my daughter was born) because of the medicine I am on.  During my trip around the store - I did take the four pack out of the shopping cart one time and I put it back in.  When I got to the check out, it did not come up on the bar code so the four little bottles are still at the grocery store. 

We are starting the process of giving up our beautiful home up north; the one that was built from our love, sweat, joy, strength and many other things. 

My 92 year old aunt has decided to try a retirement home even though "she is too young".  It is not an easy transition for anyone.  It has been two months.

Many friends are having huge and monumental situations in their lives and we are all doing the very best that we know how.

It was helpful to hear one lovely friend tell me that their childhood home that they have returned to all their life (almost 50 years ago) is also being contemplated for sale.  How lucky I am that people share their true lives with me.  It helps me greatly.  It gives me much perspective.

Another wonderful woman friend left me a message on my cell and not hanging up continued to tell someone in her presence about my autoimmune disease; how I don't have finger nails and how the cold hurts me so.  She lovingly told the story.  It was helpful and I was honored to hear her express her care from her heart. 

We all have our 'stuff'.

My morning was a very 'weirdo' morning.  I sit in it.  I feel it.  I breathe it.  I trust that I will be okay and I'm right where I am supposed to be.  I do wish I could GET ON WITH IT already, however. 

May you keep your heart open and let it shine in others' lives so we can all find our way through with pride, excitement, anticipation, joy, love, trust, truth and connectedness. 

We are all powerful beings just as we are...  We breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment