Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Realize

I have been 'quiet' - away from my computer for a bit.  There has been much contemplation and much awakening within.

I realize that I am the one that keeps myself alone if I find myself lonely.  I realize that I am the one that puts the amount of importance on my disease.  I realize that I had played the scleroderma down; had acted many times like I could deal with it when really I was falling apart.  I realize that I am the one that creates my thoughts and even the thoughts I may not create, I choose to let in.  I realize that only I can give in to negative thoughts or words that hurt me.

I realize that I am the only one that is truly in control of my reactions to anything and/or everything.  I realize that where my thoughts go - there go I.

I realize I'm real good at feeling other people's feelings and, perhaps, could be better at feeling my own.

There's much realization going on inside of me and WOWZA; it hit me like a shooting star might explode in the sky.

So, I am choosing to allow this realization to settle in - question it; toss/turn it; and put some of it under the microscope that is my being and destroy what does not feel happy and hold on tight to what feels marvelous.

I realize this is a choice.  A choice only I can choose for myself.  A choice only you can choose for yourself.

May you choose wisely today.

I saw a woman, Ayana Mathis, on the OWN channel being interviewed by Oprah.  This woman wrote the book "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie".   I had the pleasure of seeing, hearing, feeling and learning as this interview allowed for a wonderful exploration of creating words from the brain and out of the mouth directly from the heart's spirit.  This is exactly how it felt to me.  Brava Ladies.... Brava.

May you allow what your heart's spirit is feeling to be voiced through the brilliance of YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment