Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Owning

I'm realizing I'm owning way too much what is not mine.  Heartbreak, turmoil, pain, and others' truth is just that; others.

I care and want to help and I have to have a boundary of what is theirs and what is mine.  Perhaps, I can even go as far to say that owning more of mine and less of others just might be my next project.

I have a lot of good and instead of focusing on this, I am, perhaps, too focused on what is not good and my own and others' struggles as well.

I wish I was taught boundaries, love of self, money and just life in general in school rather than some of the things I was taught by memorization, reading and listening to lectures.

It would have been very helpful to me to be told that I can take up space in this world and that I matter and that all of us are important and that each one of us has a reason to be here on this earth now at this time.  I would have liked to have heard that while we can show and share compassion and empathy for one another, it is still individual journeys that we all must take and it can be exciting and wonderful and that there is beauty even in the ugliness.

I believe there would be less ugliness if we all could look in the mirror and tell ourselves we love ourselves and that we matter while we honor other people's journey and that we are here to journey, own and experience exactly what is put in front of us.

Our thoughts and feelings are real and they matter AND that they can even guide us into the best forward path possible.

We take babies out of hospitals whether we know what to do with them or not.  We marry whether we know what we are getting ourselves into or not.  We take on things that we have no way of knowing the outcome.  I find much fascinating and exciting.  Adventure is a great thing.  Adventure with some knowledge may be even better. 

To listen to one's own self instead of wanting answers outside of our self may be a good thing to teach in schools also.

Just thinking in writing.

May you own what is yours, let go of what is not and easily know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment