Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 28, 2013

Shake and Roll

I'm a bit shaky lately.  I have imminent death and many struggles for some loved ones that I care about deeply.   I am riding the roller coaster of life with them and there is much beauty and abundance of what feels like darkness and despair. 

BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE.  OWN WHAT IS YOURS TO OWN.  ALLOW OTHERS TO OWN WHAT IS THEIRS TO OWN.

I believe this is our only way out of where we are as a whole planet; as life on this Earth. It could be my middle age.  It could be just what I'm choosing to see.   It could be, in fact, abundant right now.   It could be more awareness on my part.  It could be a lot of things. 

I wish it could be over.

I would like to see laughter, togetherness, happy living and I'd like to feel pleasantness.   These things are in our world.  It is in our world in abundance, in fact.  It is here for the taking.

I need to walk through and with what is.  I need to feel and explore what is.  I need to release and let go of things that I want to be different if I have no ability of changing them.  I need to choose to embrace them instead. 

I do not want to let go of others.  I do not want to let go of hope.  I will not let go of love and faith.  I will not let go of us. 

So, as I 'shake' forward into what is present in my life, I embrace as many as possible.  I hold on to love and my truth.  I see with my heart.  I feel with my being.  I know with my mind.

I am whole with all of my many imperfections within myself and within my world.   I am whole.

So, as I shake.  I also roll.

May you roll with what is as you shake out what you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment