Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 25, 2013

OH MY Oh My oh my

Oh my.  Did I have great opportunity for 'evolution' and 'transformation' (ha) this morning.  TRIPLE QUADRUPLE YIKES is how it 'felt'.  'Exciting' is what my brain knew.

I woke up thinking I didn't want to do the responsible things I knew I needed to do.  I woke up with resistance to the day - to life.  I walked the dogs with one throwing up and slobbering on herself and I had no tissues to help her out.  Her stomach was upset.   She threw up; I carried her; I put her down; and she went on her merry way.  It was just wonderful to watch her let the moment pass and her spirit shine on.

I get home and I make a phone call to start the process of having one of my daughters horses declared ad determined as to what to do with it because it can "no longer show".  THIS IS A BIG ONE FOR ME.  When I had to put my Durby dog down, it was HUGE.  And, having to deal with a 'closing' situation; a dream not coming true for my beloved daughter (it was her intention to start showing him again very soon); well, this is SO MUCH HARDER for me.  When it is my pain it's one thing; when it's my daughter's pain - it is so much worse -  I heard myself thinking and saying.

At this moment, my longest, dearest friend called me on the telephone.  I proceeded to tell her how I was freaking out, shaking, and having the hardest time with the phone call I just made to see what's best to do for this big and beautiful creature.  It is no longer necessary for him to be at the show grounds.  He is no longer a current show horse and this sad and hard truth came so suddenly.  He will always be a champion show horse in our eyes. 

Anyway, I was letting my friend know how my emotions were extremely lit up and, yet, I got the job done.  I was hurting badly AND I was in the zone discussing the particulars.  I was going in and out of feeling my vast emotions And stating the facts.  I heard my weak voice turn strong and then weak and then strong as we were discussing my immediate situation.  She helped me talk through it all and we came up with that I  was feeling this way because of who I am, where I've been, what I've experienced.  Others would handle it differently.  The factor that I was hurting terribly and it wasn't helping me or the situation or my daughter, is something we went further into. 

I realized then that I was able to use my heart And my brain well.  However, I was using them independently from one another.  When I first went to a psychologist, she had me draw a picture of myself.  My neck and head were not attached to my body in this picture (hence, brain and heart were separated).  This thought came up for me.  I realized that this morning I have an opportunity to learn and allow myself to shine fully.  It's time for me to have my brain and my heart work in unison to live; to participate in every minute of every day at will.  My unconscious habit of only feeling is no longer the habit that I want to use as my go-to habit.  I want to create a new habit of taking on any situation with my heart and my mind together.  In other words, I want to be what the common folk would call an 'ADULT'.  Mmmmm

So, I sit.  I'm back to the SIT.  I honor the SIT.  This, too, is a choice.  My health is what has brought me here.  My openness is what has prevailed.  My tenacity is what gives me strength and my endurance and faith is what's driven me in this direction.  So, I sit with it. 

What's a woman to do.  What's a man to do.  What's a child to do.

May you be sure that your brain and your heart are introduced to each other and working together as a team if this is what feels right to you.

To me, this is living FULLY OPEN, READY and WITH EVERYTHING I AM in total beingness in each and every moment.

This is being me. 

So, now I am choosing to have my brain meet my heart and my heart meet my brain and allow them to unify and work together with the rest of this body that I inhabit.  Get it... In Habit  (I'm really crazy or really brilliant  how I get to these things.  lol)   I'd like to believe brilliant and it's probably both.  But, crazy in the sense of allowing what is inside of me no matter how different, strange or unknown it is and learning/growing from same.

This 'work' is exhausting, exhilarating and a must for me.  I've come this far, I will not stop now.

                                         A restaurant in Miami, Florida, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment