Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mmmmmm Ahhhhhhh

I just got back from the pool.  The sun is beautiful and the sky even moreso.  Pelicans are flying above and the palm fronds are blowing softly.  A turtle basks on the side of the lake.

I have to admit that as soon as I sit on the lounge chair, my mind goes to right where I am.   The sun on my skin and the chair supporting my body.  What I see is the blue water of the pool with the few water spouts crossing over each other.  I so enjoy being out there, relaxing, unwinding, letting go and just being.  It is a gift to myself for sure.

I took a pilates class this morning.  A pretty good concept to work from the core and stretch and elongate our muscles and to connect to our feet to feel all the different muscles and the way the foot moves and supports us.

I am so very grateful that this was my day.  I found the happiness of this and allowed myself the love and joy that I get from this kind of day.

I move forward and cannot wait until my next exercise class and I am so excited to see where exercise leads me this time.   I know it can only be GOOD; great even.

May you create AND ALLOW moments in your day to get your joy and happy on and own your truth of same.  Embrace this truth and share yourself with your people in a loving, open and supportive way.

May this be what leads you to the greatest you possible.  My greatest wish is that it is time for all of us in this world to move and 'be' in this direction.

'This' being the real joyful, fulfilled you.   OH YEAH.   Now that's what I'm talking about!  Ha!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment