Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 8, 2013

Things Change

I remember coming down to warm and sunny Florida and immediately feeling better completely.   I do feel better, however, the 'completely' part hasn't caught up yet.

I'm still achy some.   I have a hard time admitting that this is my truth.   I want it to be easier and quicker like my past experiences have always been.  However,  to no avail.

I do feel calmer, no ulcers, no constant pain.  I still feel stiff, achy and swollen.

I know exercise is going to do wonders for me.   I've had two classes so far.   I continually stretch throughout each day.  I NEED MORE.   I get caught up in putting this last for some reason.  Yet, It's what makes me happiest.

Is it about not feeling worthy of doing what makes me happy.  Is it about putting others' schedules before my own.  Is it about being stuck because my current habit has been not exercising.   I won't go to 'lazy' because I don't think this is the case.  I have this belief that if I was totally by myself; no animals/pets included, I'd be out exercising.  Do I know this for sure.... No.   I'm feeling this to be true though.

So, as I find a way to carve exercise/movement/playtime into my day more and more; I embrace where I'm at and I still know joy of what is.

It's a cloudy morning here in Southern Florida, USA.  It's is 70 deg F.  I just walked the dogs and it was very enjoyable to all three of us. 

Breakfast awaits.  I am stuck on this guacamole, garlic hummus and no salt mini pretzels.   I just love it.  My body craves it.  I greatly enjoy having a diet coke with lemon with it.   It is a party for my mouth!  I have it almost everyday.  I usually eat it for lunch and I believe I will have it for breakfast today.   Yes, I believe the diet coke is NOT the best choice; and, for now, I enjoy it. 

While my wonderful company was here, I did not have it daily.  I didn't sit long enough and we had salads and wraps mostly for lunch instead.

How interesting my day is, huh?  I could write a book.   LOL  YIKES  (boring)

May you have an interesting day no matter what you are doing and be gentle and love yourself through.  I know the saying Love Thy Neighbor as Yourself; perhaps, we need to also think Love Yourself as you Love your Loved Ones......  Mmmmmm

Have a magical day of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment