Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 2, 2013

Seeing a Pattern

I'm seeing a pattern here where I am extremely sensitive.  Moreso than I ever imagined.  I'm feeling things and noticing things that are so minute and, yet, may have a huge impact on me.

Number One is the weather temperature.   I knew last night I was feeling a bit achy and uncomfortable.  I didn't pay much attention to it.  Now, this morning, upon awakening, it is very dark, very cool, and very wet and windy.  The temperature change, even though it's 63 deg. F; it is different from yesterdays 78 deg. F.   My body feels it.  It affects me completely.  I accept it and I will trust that I will do what keeps me most comfortable as much as possible.

While out walking the dogs, this morning, it was spritzing rain.  My initial reaction was to tighten up and hurry the dogs along.   I heard myself say - "LET GO" and I realized that even though it may feel like the cold rain would kill me - in truth, it would not.  It could definitely hurt me; but not kill me on the spot.   Let go of the FEAR of this.  I relaxed my body (and mind) and it all worked out ok. 

What comes to mind are the many, many times that I didn't leave the situation, or sat through a concert, a dinner or a workday in extreme pain trying to pretend that I wasn't.  I don't ever want to do this again.

Number Two would be the energy I can feel from other people.  I feel their happiness, sadness, desperation, joy and pain.  I sense their moods and I feel what they are feeling at times.  I am most uncomfortable when I sense a feeling of sadness and what is being shown to the world is anything but.  I do not know 100% that this is what is happening.  I do know this is what I'm feeling.  I'm going to experiment with it as I move forward and mingle with the living....

I believe I have set patterns from childhood.  I believe many of my thoughts are correlated to growing up.  These thoughts were very helpful then.  I believe that some of these thoughts that I still hold on to are no longer serving me in a positive light.

I LET GO.

May you let go of a thought that hurts you everytime you think it and, perhaps, replace it with a new one or LET GO of it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment