Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 26, 2022

Storm

We all experience ‘storms’.  Some bring rain.  Some bring winds.  Some bring hail.  Some bring rainbows.   Some bring it all and more.   

Yesterday I stood in a storm and opened my heart and opened my arms wide and strong.  I let the rain hit me and the wind blow around me.  I realized the power and empowerment of flowing with it.  I opened to the experience of it as it was and as I was.   I knew I was safe in the moment and trusted myself to be ok open, flowing and bending with the elements.   

May you know that you are safe in this moment and may you trust yourself to be ok as you stay open, flowing and bending with the elements that come to/through you and your life.  

When it feels like a struggle, it is most likely that you may be thinking, feeling, telling yourself that you would rather Not be experiencing the moment, situation, experience and/or relationship as you are.  You, most likely, want things/life to be different than it is.  This is where most, if not all, struggle derives from.  

When we accept 'what is' present in the moment, the struggle can dissipate and even stop.   You do not have to like it.  Just be totally open to the truth as you experience it and know it.  Let your own truth through love and kindness lead you.  Be the calm in the storm.  

May you stop the struggle and accept 'what is' through your truth of life as it is for You and who, what, where and how You are.   

Live in your truth of the storm and ride it through as best You can; as often and much as possible.

I wish You your flow-through and flexibility of creating peace and ease through your true and whole being and humanness.

Perhaps, you are the storm naturally occurring through love and openness.  



No comments:

Post a Comment