Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 12, 2022

Place Your Heart

Wherever we place our heart, life and living beautifully is most possible.  When we put our hearts into something, we are all in; our complete self.  

Where we lay our heart matters.  Your heart and love matters.  My heart and love matters.  Our hearts and love matter.  

Love reflects.  Love breaks open.   Love empowers.  Love lifts.  Love engages.  Love speaks best through the way we live.  Love is the loudest feeling that comes out of truth, trust and silence.  

May we let our own love flow through our hearts both ways.  In towards our self.  Out into life situations, experiences and desires.  Within and thru every relationship.  

It is our own love that lets us sleep at night.   It is our own trust in the process of life (allowing our own love and trusting in our self to handle any and every situation that shows up in our life) that will dissolve and take down any closed doors and windows as we realize it is our connection to our own innate wisdom that lets our love run free.   

Love feels best in me.  As I let myself love knowing that my own love ignites the best and truest of who I am and who I want to be, my own love carries me through anything and everything I need/want to carry on with.  

Wherever I place my heart, I show up completely me and there is nothing else that empowers, mystifies and creates magic in the whole experience of being my truest and best self.  

May you trust that wherever you place your heart and love, it empowers, encourages, mystifies and creates the best ways forward; all doors and windows wide open to have complete experiences.   

Our open hearts light up the world in the most brilliant, glowing and radiant ways. 

This stand alone light bulb heart was a gift to me from a beautiful, 'lit' couple.  I am so honored and happy to have received it.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment