Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, June 6, 2022

Believe

How many things that you are doing today that you have also done yesterday...  

May you ask yourself what are the things you are doing today that you did yesterday.  Are they happy or are they 'musts' or are they just because that's how you do things...

We all do things because we believe our life is/feels better because of doing them.  And, maybe, if you don't feel like doing one thing today that you did yesterday - change it up.  Don't do it.

See how it makes you feel.  Can you let it feel like a gift to yourself...

It was once suggested to me that if I just change one thing on purpose, it can open up new things and ways to enter into who we are and what we are experiencing.  Better.

Put your pants on with the opposite leg that you always start first with.   Brush your teeth with your less dominant hand.  Let your body move in ways that surprise you.  Eat something that your body is truly craving and enjoy it.  Make sounds that want to be made by you.  Change up one small thing.  Things that you just let happen because you are aware and you want to.  

Whatever comes up and rings true to You.  Follow it.  Allow it.  Let feeling good and kind to yourself play.  Let the child in you show up.  Let your own love and feel good guide you.

May you believe.  Believe in yourself.  Believe in Your dreams.  Believe in you being here doing what You are here to do.   

Be and live.  Live and be.  Let love.  

I wish for you to feel your happy. !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment