Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 1, 2022

One of a Kind Space

May you let your magic lead you today. Walk in it. Bask in it. Relax into You.  'Just 9Be U'.  "Grow Yourself Complete"

Your connection to You is one of the most, if not the most, meaningful and important connections to be aware of and connect through love and kindness.  

My hope that as you are true to You, you feel the freedom to live life in your own magic.  Your own way.

You are magical.  We were all born with the gift of magic.    

Today, these times, are loud, everchanging; an explosion of consciousness and awareness. Perhaps, like never before. 

May you walk through what is towards what will be...  Glorious You.   

A beautiful, joyous, challenging and freeing explosion of everything you are Not is happening for many just now.  What remains is everything God created in You to live in peace, joy, abundance and your immense Youness.   

Hang loose.  Magic On.  Breakaway.  Trust.  Be true.  Ignition Go.

The empowered You.  The only one that can allow or stop how you perceive and react to your life is You.  May you open to your own empowered self.  

I believe in You.  I believe in Us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment