Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 3, 2022

Rain

Rain can have so many meanings and feelings attached to it.  You can let 'rain' be whatever you wish it to create in you.

We are currently getting many notifications of a 'tropical storm warning' as it is raining, gray and windy outside of my window.

I see droplets of rain on the windowpane.  I hear the drops of rain going from a loud orchestration to a soft murmur.  

For the next two days, rain may be here to visit.

I remember going out in the rain and getting wet and jumping in my pool with drenched clothes.   I remember small flooding in a deadend street by my childhood home that would happen often and us kids would swim in it splashing with laughter and fun.

Rain cleanses the land; feeds the land.  Rain can be a nuisance while driving.  I used to drive 80 miles one way to work and it seemed for a couple of months every Monday morning in a row it would rain.  The song 'Rainy Days and Mondays' was in my thoughts often then.  It helped me to knew that traffic would be heavier and it would take me longer to make the trip.

The sound of rain can lull me to sleep.  The smell of rain can be pleasant.  

When it rains sideways and I have to be out in it, it can be off-putting.

Rain can be a lot of things.

Rain sounds like reign and rein with very different meanings.

Dancing in the rain can be a lot of fun.

Rain nourishes our land and makes the grass, flowers and vegetation grow.  Add sunshine and Boom.

Rain can slow us down and/or invite rituals.

Sometimes, we can experience rainbows during the rain.

The quote "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain" is one of my favorites.

May you be aware of the downpours in your life.  Are you letting them pick you up or put you down.  Maybe, they don’t always have to affect us either way.  Are you open to learning and growing from them…  

May you let the whole of You agree on the best way to experience them.   

Whatever makes you the most You, may this be the experience you create for yourself...  the very best you can do.  Be oh so true to You.

Take the reins and let your own kindness reign through You; in whatever shape it shows up.  Be aware.  Acknowledge it.  Experience it.  Question it.  

You choose.    Your choice.  Your life.  YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment