Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 23, 2022

Life U

Life.

Do not fret.  None of us are in control.  None of us know fully what is going on.  None of us are getting out of here alive.  Not one of us has everything mapped out going forward.  Perhaps, many of us have no clue what we are doing from time to time in this 'interesting' world in which we are living.  

Oh my.   Life is full and loud just now.  Feels nonsensical in many ways and walking through life in peace and assuredness, just maybe, is the lesson most prevalent now.

Life is an inside job.  No one lives and experiences it like You.  No one lives and experiences it like me.

And, we all live and experience it until we take our last breath.

Right here, right now, you are living and experiencing your life your way.  Yes, you are in charge of your reaction to all your life living and experiences. 

This may be good news.  This may be bad news.  This just may be just what it is and we do not have to label it.  We can be aware of it and 'play' with different reactions.  

It is best when we own our awesomeness, our beauty, our greatness and we allow ourselves to experience experiences we love.

If you do not know what You love, no one knows.  

May you get to knowing what You love and live in it, through it, about it and on it.

Open yourself up to what You love.  Open yourself up to your own awesome, beauty and greatness.

Try it.  You will love it and you will be the version of You that you were born to be/live.

This I wish, hope, pray and see for You.

Get at it.  Get on it.  You.

No comments:

Post a Comment