Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Solstice

Happy Solstice. !!  The solstice is when the sun is at it's northernmost point (summer solstice) and it's southernmost point (winter solstice).  The summer solstice can remind us about taking care of ourselves in the mindset of growing and evolving.  The winter solstice can remind us to rest and reflect on our lives and from within ourselves.

Follow the light of the sun, the moon, the stars.  Flow with the brightness of your heart.  Be true with the dynamics of what is.   You uniquely engaged through the awareness of everything that is through everything that You are is beautiful.   

May you respond, through your own loving truth, in the light of what you are experiencing.   

I wish You renewal and growth.  I wish You rest and reflection.  I wish You your truth through love; as much and as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment