Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 16, 2022

Unleash and Emblazon

Unleash your uniqueness.  Emblazon it with love.

This is all you need do to live your fullness of life by just being You/U.  Feel what You feel.  Speak your truth.  Know your desires.  Move in your most enjoyable way.  Live the life inside of You that is waiting/churning to come forth.  The time has come; it is here.  

With all the 'interesting' things going on in our world that are non-sensical, disruptive, unsettling and trying, we are being asked, often forced, to do life differently.  We are being led inside of ourselves to bring what is in there out.  To no longer settle or let it be settled within.

I know I want to often erupt with what feels awesome and encouraging to me to get on with my whole bad self.  The power of being Me.

May you erupt and/or open to what feels awesome and encouraging to you to get on with your whole bad self.  The power of being You.

Letting go of what feels unwanted.  Adding to what feels most real as our whole beingness shakes open.

There is so much beauty and magic in and of You.

Trust yourself, your instinct, your vibe, your truth, your voice, your will, your way, your colors.  Emblazon everything You with your love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment